Thursday, March 19, 2009

"Future is not set"


I'm not a person who plans everything in adavance (my girlfriend does it for me;-)). But seriously, I really do not know my future... In every day life I try to adjust to various situations which life sends upon me. In my opinion, this "task" should be postponed at least until the end of the academic year. Of course, I have dreams like everyone does. No offense but this "task" could be renamed to "dreams of your future", then it would be easier... Don't you agree guys?
Future is like a dark highway, you never know where it's gonna lead you...

2 comments:

AgataL said...

Fine with me, make it "dreams of your future" if that seems in any way easier. It's not as if I was planning to check on you guys in five years' time to make sure you did what you've planned now. I just thought it would be an interesting intellectual exercise to look a bit further ahead. Do it your own way :)

Mat Ś. said...

Will do;-)